Monday, December 22, 2008

Newly created website for "The Catechesis of the Popes"

The more I worked on this project, the more I thought that it deserved it's own space on the web which would, hopefully, make it even more accessible. So here it is:

http://catechesisofthepopes.wikispaces.com/

(I know the "Google Ads" are somewhat annoying, but it will have to do for now. You have to pay to get rid of them, unfortunately. Feel free to ignore them!)

We have been truly blessed to have such great popes in John Paul II and Benedict XVI. These catecheses are so remarkable that I would like to see as many people as possible have access to them so that they might achieve their intended end: to increase the knowledge and faith of everyday Catholics.

If you like what you see, please let others know about the site. It's there to be used!

And if you have any comments or suggestions for that site (or this one), please email me and let me know!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

good stuff on your website!

Anonymous said...

I like the info on your blog.

Innocent said...

Thank you so much for the effort you have put into this!

This is FANTASTIC! Thank you! Thank you!

Cuqui said...

Good work on using technology to evangelize straight from Rome! I will bookmark you site. Thank you for your witness.